Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Elle to replace Ms. Sophia

Elle Duncan, the V-103 mid-day host the past 16 months, is moving to the Frank and Wanda show starting June 14.

Entertainment correspondent/sidekick Miss Sophia recently ended his/her run there after four-plus years. Duncan will do some entertainment but will also provide more insight into sports, something she really enjoys and has been lacking on the morning show, said V-103 General Manager Rick Caffey.
She will also do the pre-game report for the Falcons, which airs on sister station 92.9/Dave FM.
“I’m really honored they even thought of me, that they appreciate what I’ve been doing,” she said.
Duncan, at age 27, will also inject a much younger viewpoint into a show with two leads in their 40s.
“I’m someone dealing with the ups and downs of navigating her mid-to-late 20s, figuring out what they want,” she said.

I love Elle but will deeply miss Sophia!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment