Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Church won't GIVE UP

Today, DC's court of Appeals will hear a challenge for marriage equality by leader Bishop Harry Jackson. As we all know, DC just approved same sex marriage a few months ago. I knew it would only be a matter of time before the *mean ole church folk* got together to dispute what is morally right; "Equality". I am really trying to understand why the Church has more authority then politicians. Personally I think they get to much attention.
Now I am a christian and I know my faith is strong and that my relationship with my creator is respectable and filled with love. Other peoples relationship with their creator is their business and no one Else's but I suppose the church folk just don't see that now.
We can only pray that they get educated on the way of the world..We should be hearing an update today at a out 2pm est.

No comments:

Post a Comment