Monday, January 10, 2011

New Adventures New Possibilities

Hello Followers I would first like to say Happy New Years and I wish you all much love and success in 2011. Yes the blog is back up and operating as of today January 10,2011. I am sorry for leaving everyone who really got interested in what I had to post and discuss but I'm back baby. I want to discuss my new business venture and my new project coming soon. With much thought and prayer, I've decided to open my own catering business. I will be catering all types of events, ranging from small birthday parties to any event with up to 200 guests as of now. I will be providing a range of different foods and possibly special cocktails for each event. I am also in the works with two of by best friends to bring to you all the Vitamin T Show which will be aired in February 2011 on YouTube. We will be discussing a range of topics about our gay community  from social events, to entertainment news and politics that are not frequently aired in the daily, commonly viewed news/media. We are extremely excited about this show and hopefully we can get a great deal of support from all who watch. I want to thank you all for your continued support of this blog and our up and coming show and I wish you all love and great health.

If anyone is interested in having a special event catered by "Dishing Derek's Catering Service" please email me at dereksdish@gmail.com . Thanks Again and I hope you all have a great week and a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment